1. Patchwork Ninja, Stand A04. Sparkly see-through vinyl waterproof bag with fingerpressed grommets – turn your fabric into a brilliant waterproof bag with a special sparkly vinyl. 2. Picklemouse Corner, Stand C27. Mrs Miller’s Apprentice is the new Block of the Month quilt for 2019. 3. Brother, Stand C24. See your stitches before you sew with Brother’s new Luminaire Innov-is XP1. 27 x 40cm embroidery area. 13 inches from needle to arm. 4. Just Patchwork, Stand A08. Village Life, a new design by Gai Taylor, uses 100% wool felt to create the village scene, embellished with embroidery stitches, then appliquéd to the background. More wool felt patterns and kits available. 5. Studio Mio, Stand A19. No more sewing! Here’s a washable adhesive, in a tube or stick, that permanently bonds fabric and embellishments to fabric. Great for bag making and hemming. Ask about the show special!
6. Pfaff, Stand D03. The Pfaff creative icon combines maximum precision with every best-in-class feature you demand. It is a feat of technological excellence destined to exceed the aspirations of today’s sewing, quilting and embroidery artisans. 7. Diamond Art Dezigns, Stand A20. New rhinestone diamond art and new designs! 8. Flip la K, Stand B22. The new Quad Tool creates awesome hexagons, triangles, diamonds, half hexagons and kites all in one tool! See the new Pineapple block tool too! 9. Punch with Judy, Stand A03. Get organised with Pizzazz – a group of colourful sewing organizers to keep your workplace tidy with style and colour. 10. Scissorman, Stand C04. SCISSORFOBZ® scissors sheaths (covers) with ScissorGripper™ are perfect to protect your favourite scissors. They come in a variety of sizes and colours.
11. Rosscraft Creations, Stand C11. These adorable hand-knitted easy designs are part of the collection by New Zealand designer Cameron James. See the full range of patterns and kits available. 12. Patchwork Ninja, Stand A04. Ninja ring needle grabbers are like a thimble… it grabs your needle and cuts thread, so if sewing through thick layers is difficult, no more sore hands or using pliers! 13. Stitch N Stuff, Stand E28. New Love Tree cross stitch kits from Bothy Threads. Plus lots more cross stitch designs to see. 14. Studio Mio, Stand A19. Family Tool Special Show Bag – a fantastic show bag containing the multi-plier starter set, all you need to install rivets, eyelets and snap buttons. Easy to use, you will never go back to your old tools! Try it out at the stand!
15. Husqvarna Viking, Stand D10. The EPIC™ 980Q sewing machine is our most advanced computerised sewing machine ever. Made for sewers, by sewers to set your imagination on fire. 16. Pattern Poole, Stand A12. See the new Cosmo the Cockatoo applique pattern, plus many more Australian designs. 17. Ceebee Quilts, Stand D08. Want your bobbins less chaotic with a simple way to keep them tidy and tangle free? Then bobbin Huggees are the answer. Just slip them on your bobbins – no more mess. 18. Prudence Mapstone, Stand B14. New range of sportweight cotton yarns with a firm, non-splitty twist. 19. Natalie May Scrapbooking. Stand C09. See the newest papers and embellishments including products from Lindys Stamp Gang, Lawn Fawn, Graphic 45, Tim Holtz and more.
20. Arnold’s Scrapbook & Craft Supplies, Stand A28. New Craft Storage Cabinet Dunster V2. 21. Marg Low Designs, Stand B26. Postcards is a small quilt designed by Marg Low, offering a variety of techniques – felt and needleturn appliqué, stitching, paper and machine piecing. 22. Daylightman, Stand C04. The Daylight Slimline Sewing Machine lamp is the brightest, most flexible sewing machine illumination we have ever seen. Come and see how it can change your sewing. 23. Fabric Care Company, Stand B13. Avoid fusible webbing or glue on the face of your iron by using the easy clean Iron Guard. Now available for mini and standard irons, it is 100% non-stick at the highest heat setting for all fabrics. 24. Flip la K, Stand B22. New! Beautiful batik fabric in handy one-metre lengths and fat quarter bundles. Lots of gorgeous jewel colours to choose from!