25 years on, the fair is bigger and better than ever with more features
than ever before!
In 2018 we’ve made your visit to the fair easy with more dining options, more classes, and an updated layout to make getting around easy!
- Sydney Quilt Show has a new layout and location on the show floor
- Fantastic new Studio classes – lots to choose from
- Four Workshop rooms packed with great seminars
- Four Make & Take rooms to learn new crafts from experts
- Sewing machine workshops
- Pop Up classes around the fair to get hands-on
- More ticket booths means less queues
- Plenty of different food options to choose from:
★ Soup Station ★ Origami dumplings
★ Roy’s Carvery ★ Salads ★ High tea
The fair in 1994