A two-day class with the man who has been astounding quilters around the world with his incredible textile art
Join Danny Amazonas for a two day workshop where you will learn his method of freehand patchwork. Learn about his fabric selection, techniques of assembly and finishing.
All fabrics and background material are included in the workshop fee.
Skill level: Suits all, need knowledge of using a rotary cutter.
Students will need to bring:
- Fresh cutting mat, no smaller than 40cm x 30cm
- Rotary cutter, 45mm or 60mm with a fresh blade
- A pair of long scissors
- 2-3 metres of cotton fabric, to serve as an ironing surface and to keep cutting mat from sliding when cutting (no portable ironing boards please)
- A tray or box for scrap fabric
- Note: irons will be provided
workshop is SOLD OUT! but You can still meet danny and join his floor talks on thursday and friday!